Your local HealthPathways also offers resources for use: Northern Queensland PHN HealthPathways
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce Clinical Flowcharts
- Managing COVID-19 in the workplace (Queensland Health)
- Reporting a COVID-19 death (Queensland Health)
- Home-care guidelines for patients with COVID-19 (RACGP)
- Caring for adult patients with post-COVID-19 conditions (RACGP)
- COVID-19 resources (RACGP)
- COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance
- Therapeutic Goods Administration
- I have COVID-19 (Queensland Health)
- About the COVID-19 pandemic (Department of Health)
- What to do if you have COVID-19 (Queensland Government)
- Getting help during coronavirus (COVID-19) (Services Australia)
- Printable resources (Queensland Health)
- Printable resources for public (Australian Department of Health)
- Cancer Australia has released information on the COVID-19 vaccines for people affected by cancer.
Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council, Queensland Health and the Institute of Urban Indigenous Health: Make the Choice vaccination campaign
Australian Government Department of Health: Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and remote communities
Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and remote communities – Information on how to protect your self and your mob
Australian Government National Indigenous Australians Agency – New online training and toolkit for health professionals
Queensland Government (Queensland Health) – COVID-19 Palliative Care Resources Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker Association (NATSIHWA) resources
NATSIHWA COVID-19 resource toolkit for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health professionals
National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) COVID-19 updates and information – Stop the spread of COVID-19
Australian Indigenous Health InfoNet COVID-19 resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health professionals
Indigenous Allied Health Australia (IAHA) – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Staying Connected, Stronger together
Aboriginal Indigenous Doctors’ Association (AIDA)
Information for multicultural communities
Queensland Health is working with key stakeholders across the state to ensure people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds have access to current, culturally appropriate and translated COVID-19 information.
Queensland Health has developed Queensland-specific translated resources for COVID-19 information in 31 languages.
Refugee Health Network Queensland has also compiled translated resources from a variety of sources.
In-language resources for COVID-positive patients
The Department of Health has published in-language resources for COVID-positive people recovering at home, available here.
The content has been informed by the RACGP’s guidelines, Managing COVID-19 at home with assistance from your general practice.
Working with qualified interpreters is essential to ensuring you are able to communicate effectively with your patients and are protected from professional risk.
Private medical practitioners and pharmacies can access the Free Interpreting Service delivered through TIS National to provide services to anyone in Australia who is eligible for Medicare. More information is available here:
Practice support staff and nurses working with a private medical practitioner registered with TIS National can also access the service using the same client code.
The service is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. To access this free service, please complete the client registration form. For more information, contact the TIS National Language Policy Liaison team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 575 847.
The RACGP has also released a guide for GPs about telephone consultations with patients requiring an interpreter.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus resources for health professionals, including pathology providers and healthcare managers
- Latest news from the Department of Health
- Department of Health website
- CDNA National guidelines for public health units
- CDNA National Guidance for remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities for COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and remote communities
The Department of Health Coronavirus Health Information Line is also open. If you are seeking information about the virus, please call 1800 020 080.