Training in sexual assault disclosure, response, and the referral pathway
Posted Tuesday 19 October 2021 | The Women's Centre
Northern Queensland Primary Health Network (NQPHN), together with The Women's Centre, invite general practitioners, practice nurses, and practice managers to attend an education session on sexual assault disclosure, response, and the referral pathway.
- responding to a sexual assault disclosure, including intimate partner sexual violence
- Sexual Assault Response Team (SART)
- Townsville's referral pathway
- Townsville Sexual Assault Support Service
- forensic medicals examinations for victims of sexual assault
- police investigations and their role in SART
- sexual health follow ups
Please RSVP by Thursday 14 October 2021.
Drinks and nibbles will be provided.Download flyer Last updated: Wednesday 22 September 2021