PEPA Palliative Approach workshop - Townsville
Monday 27 June 2022
Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (PEPA)
Workshop brought to you by PEPA and The Townsville Hospital Palliative Care Service
- Managing Symptoms in the patient dying from COVID.
- What do Ants and Maggots have in common with Palliative Care?
- Domestic Violence and Palliative Care.
- Managing palliative care needs of Dementia patients in nursing homes.
- Good death, bad death - what’s the difference.
- Building resilience – worn out, broken, and fed up?
- Rural/Remote palliative care – a case study.