Health eMinds ECHO for Northern Australia
Monday 04 March 2024
The University of Queensland and CRCNA
Let's talk about suicide
Healthcare professionals are invited to join the Health eMinds ECHO virtual network on the first Thursday of the month for a free one-hour interactive online training focused on mental health in northern Australia.
Developed by The University of Queensland and CRCNA, the six-part series empowers you to provide your patients with the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
- a virtual network to share mental health knowledge and experiences
- connect with mental health specialists, peers, and subject matter experts
- improve mental health knowledge and skills
- increase workforce confidence to support patients’ mental health in community
- promotes peer support and engagement between health services.