Is he really infertile? Let's talk about sperm
Thursday 18 August 2022
This online webinar will provide essential and advanced knowledge in the field of male infertility and its management, focussing on its prevalence and causes. Conventional semen parameters will be discussed in context with the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
The webinar is designed for general practitioners, RANZCOG Fellows and trainees, IVF specialists, sexual health and family planning staff, pathologists and reproductive scientists.
- Male infertility - from practice to controversy.
- The ins and outs of semen analysis in 2022.
- The decline in sperm quality and how we deal with it.
- Case studies in male infertility.
- Identify clinically significant semen analysis results in general practice according to the current World Health Organisation classification.
- Evaluate male patients’ preconception health and fertility using conventional and novel diagnostic methodologies.
- Implement treatment strategies for male infertility patients based on clinical characteristics and semen parameters.
- Critique the clinical management strategies available for males’ presenting infertility.
- Refer male patients to assisted reproductive services when indicated.