Northern Queensland Primary Health Network's (NQPHN's) member organisations include:
- Townsville Hospital and Health Service
- Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service
- Mackay Hospital and Health Service
- Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia (Queensland branch)
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Northern Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Alliance (NATSIHA)
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA)
- Council on the Ageing – Queensland branch (COTA)
- Queensland Alliance for Mental Health
01 September 2020
Was this helpful?
Have your say
As part of our quality system, a feedback process has been introduced to enable us to better understand what we are doing well and what we can improve.