Australia’s largest national union and professional nursing and midwifery organisation for registered nurses, enrolled nurses, midwives, and assistants in nursing.
The peak professional body for nurses working in primary health care, championing the role of primary health care nurses to advance professional recognition, ensure workforce sustainability, nurture leadership in health, and optimise the role of nurses in patient-centred care.
Established state and territory boards to support the work of the National Board in the National Scheme. The National Board sets policy and professional standards and the state and territory boards have been delegated to make decisions about nurses, midwives and students.
A collection of news, CPD courses, tools and templates, and resources for nurses working in general practice.
A collection of services, payments, and programs for nurses and midwifes.
- Australian College of Nursing Nursing in General Practice: A guide for the general practice team
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation National Practice Standards for nurses in general practice
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation National Toolkit for nurses in general practice
- International Council of Nurses Code of ethics for nurses
- Nursing and Midwifery Board Professional Codes and Guidelines
- Nursing and Midwifery Board Registered nurse standards for practice
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Enrolled nurse standards for practice
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Core registration standards
- Nurse Practitioners Resources
- Nurse Practitioners Nurse practitioner’s scope of practice in Australia
- Services Australia Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) Practice Stream
24 JanCommunity of Practice 24/01/2022 12.00pm- 1.30pm Online Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers, Child protection and disability workers, Child safety staff, Community-based child and youth focused organisations, Healthcare professionals, Indigenous peoples' organisations