Northern Peninsula Area (NPA) Family and Community Services Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation
Provide quality social support services to the people of the Northern Peninsula Area (NPA) that enable individuals to address their personal difficulties and assist the broader community to address social justice issues.
Provide support services for vulnerable people aged 12-25 years to help improve their social, emotional, spiritual, and physical wellbeing.
Provide services to improve emotional and physical wellbeing across the Tablelands region.
A 19-bed hostel catering for both men and women with drug and alcohol related problems. The centre offers a holistic approach to the treatment and recovery of individuals with ongoing support and care.
A 33-bed residential rehabilitation facility for men and women over the age of 18.
Provider of health care services in the Townsville region.
Primary care service provider for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Mackay.
Northern Australia Primary Health Limited (NAPHL), Burdekin and Charters Towers region and Mackay, Isaac, and Whitsunday regions
Provider of mental health and allied health services in Northern Queensland.
Provide 24/7 support for people in Queensland with alcohol and other drug concerns.
Provide support for drug, alcohol, and mental health concerns.
Provide a variety of health services to illicit drug users throughout Queensland.
Provide representation and support to the alcohol and other drugs treatment and harm reduction sector.
Provide a range of resources and support for young people experiencing disadvantage.
- Alcohol and Drug Foundation Toolkits and webinars
- Department of Health Alcohol
- Department of Health Drugs
- healthdirect Alcohol and other drugs
- Insight Centre for alcohol and other drug training and workforce development
- National Cannabis Information and Support Health Professionals
- Queensland Health Alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
- RACGP Drugs and alcohol
- Alcohol and Drug Foundation Drug facts
- Drug and Alcohol Clinical Advisory Service (DACAS) Fact sheets
- Department of Health Chronic Disease Management Provider Information
- National Rural Health Alliance Alcohol use in rural Australia
- National Rural Health Alliance Illicit drug use in rural Australia
- National Rural Health Alliance Smoking and rural health
- Queensland Health Alcohol and Other Drug Services
- Quit Smoking brochures
10 NovWebinar 10/11/2021 6.00pm- 7.00pm Australia General Practice, General Practitioners (GPs), Indigenous peoples' organisations, Nurse practitioners, Pharmacists, Primary care clinicians, Professionals working with children and young people, Vaccine providers