What is HealthPathways?
HealthPathways is a web-based, location specific information portal designed by clinicians to help you navigate your patient through the primary, tertiary, and community healthcare systems. Each pathway is evidence-based and helps you identify a streamlined care plan and referral process, whilst reserving clinical autonomy and patient preference.
HealthPathways aims to:
- encourage collaboration
- improve the health experience
- identify appropriate referral pathways
- ensure correct pre-referral tests are completed
- reduce the time patients spend on waiting lists
- enhance the quality of referrals to minimise rejection
- enhance clinical knowledge and promote best practice
- ensure the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
Visit your region’s HealthPathways
29 November 2021
24 JanCommunity of Practice 24/01/2022 12.00pm- 1.30pm Online Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers, Child protection and disability workers, Child safety staff, Community-based child and youth focused organisations, Healthcare professionals, Indigenous peoples' organisations