Find out more about the vaccines, the rollout strategy and how to book an appointment to be vaccinated, as well as other important COVID-19 information you need to know.
You can do this for yourself or another person.
In the vaccine rollout, COVID-19 vaccines will be available in phases. Groups of people get the vaccination at different times.
The groups are Phase 1a, Phase 1b, Phase 2a, Phase 2b and Phase 3.
Testing and Fever Clinics, as well as GP Respiratory Clinics, are specialist clinics for people who have symptoms of COVID-19.
COVID-19 tests in Australia are FREE for tourists, visitors, and residents.
The Australian Government has created a portal containing news and information about the development, approval process and plans for rolling out COVID-19 vaccines.
The Queensland Government is working alongside the Australian Government to rollout the COVID-19 vaccine to all Queenslanders. The Queensland rollout plan aims to:
- protect our most vulnerable community members
- protect and maintain our robust health system
- contain COVID-19 at our international borders by protecting priority frontline health care, border, and quarantine workers.
- Vaccine eligibility checker
Find out when it might be your turn to get vaccinated
- About COVID-19 vaccines in Queensland
A comprehensive list of Q&As about the COVID-19 vaccines, vaccine safety, effectiveness and more.
- Get ready for your COVID-19 vaccinations
What you need to know to get ready to receive your vaccines.
- COVID-19 vaccines: Frequently asked questions
Information from the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)
- Queensland Government COVID-19 vaccine information fact sheet
Covers topics such as:
- How is the vaccine given?
- Who can get the vaccine?
- Is the vaccine safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
- COVID-19 vaccination – Easy Read resources
A series of fact sheets about COVID-19 vaccines in Easy Read format
- For people with disability
Information and resources for people with disability, including resources translated into AUSLAN
- Translated vaccine information
Find vaccine information in your language
- About the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine
Find out more about the vaccine and how it will be rolled out in Australia.
Was this helpful?
Read the latest news from NQPHN.