Aged care services and resources are designed to support older Australians to lead healthier, more productive, and connected lives, whether living at home or in an aged care (nursing) home. This contributes to the capacity of older people to enjoy greater social and economic participation.
- Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Dementia Australia
- Department of Health
- End of Life Directions for Aged Care (ELDAC) Information and Services
- End of Life Directions for Aged Care (ELDAC) Toolkits
- My Aged Care
- Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Clinical guidelines
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety
31 August 2020
Was this helpful?
Have your say
As part of our quality system, a feedback process has been introduced to enable us to better understand what we are doing well and what we can improve.